My name is James R. Nelson. I am on the board of directors of the Brevard Author Society. I’m a member of the Space Coast Writer’s Guild and a member of two writer’s critique groups.
I have published 8 novels and one book of short stories. Several of my stories have been published in various short story anthologies. I have been a featured speaker on many author panels conducted in libraries around the county.
I am offering an 8 hour class – HOW TO WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR FIRST NOVEL. This class is is divided in two 4 hour sessions that will teach you –
- The 5 essential story elements necessary before you begin writing.
- A foolproof method to create a PAGE TURNING outline
- Creating a realistic timeline for the completion of your first book.
- How to eliminate writer’s block.
- How to develop 3 dimensional characters.
- Secrets of writing strong, realistic dialog.
- The recommended length for your novel based on genre.
- How to edit your manuscript once your first draft is finished.
- Designing your Book Cover-What common mistakes to avoid and how to get a professional cover designed inexpensively.
- How to publish your book for FREE.
The cost for this hands-on workshop, including all materials, is only $189.00.
If you are interested in writing your first novel in 2018, email your contact information to-