In a previous blog post I described three basic kinds of victims, the one everybody loves, the one everybody hates and the one who is senselessly murdered by a psycho. In this post I want to share some strategies that you can use with all three kinds of victims:
1. Give your victim a few enemies. These enemies may be known or unknown to the victim.
2. Give your victim a few abrasive behaviors—arrogance, indifference, sarcasm, cynicism—that may strongly impact an over sensitive would-be murderer.
3. Give the victim a secret that may have led to his murder. Make it something that
could adversely impact the killer’s future.
4. Have your victim stumble on something inadvertently. During his daily routine, he might witness a robbery or murder and get a clear view of the perpetrator.
5. Make your victim a person who stands in the way of the murderer’s goal or plan…
View original post 191 more words